OUR BELIEFSTriumph Church's motto is “the Church where the Word is the Word.” Members believe that religious affiliations and denominations are unimportant as the church bases its beliefs solely on the Bible, asserting it to be inspired by God, inerrant, infallible, and the final authority on matters which it covers. Based on its understanding of the Bible, Triumph intends to nurture souls within Christ through the four tenets of: fellowship, discipleship, stewardship, and worship. Triumph also believes in and draws the following Biblical conclusions about the following topics:
- GOD: We believe that there is one God who exists in three persons: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
- JESUS: We believe that Jesus is: the Son of God, was born of a virgin, was wholly God and wholly man, lived a sinless life, died in our place as a sacrifice for the sins of mankind, was buried, arose bodily from the grave, and ascended into heaven.
- CHRIST’S RETURN: We believe that Jesus Christ will literally return to earth.
- HOLY SPIRIT: We believe that God the Holy Spirit is active in convincing unbelievers of their need for salvation, and is the Comforter and Guide Who lived in every believer.
- BIBLE: We believe that the Bible is the Word of God without any error, the sole authority for life and faith.
- SALVATION: We believe that salvation is a gift received through repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- ASSURANCE: We believe that every person who is truly saved is eternally secure in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- ETERNITY: We believe that those persons who die in their sins without Christ spend eternity in Hell and those persons who die with their sins forgiven through Christ spend eternity in Heaven.
- BAPTISM: We believe that water baptism is an act of obedience to the command of Christ and is by immersion after salvation.