The person selected for this position will be responsible for assisting a classroom teacher in the general supervision and management of the children. The person selected for this position shall be at least 18 years of age, in the process of becoming professionally prepared to supervise young children, and must meet the requirements of the licensing agency. This person must have a warm and friendly personality, be sensitive to the feelings and needs of others, be able to relate well to children and employees, and be willing to fulfill responsibilities in accordance with the school's educational philosophy. The person selected for this position shall be able to speak, read, and write English fluently.
RESPONSIBILITIES shall include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Assisting in the implementation of the daily program under the direction of the teacher.
2. Assisting in planning and preparing the learning environment, setting up interest centers and preparing needed materials and supplies.
3. Supervising the classroom when the teacher is out of the room.
4. Helping with general housekeeping and kitchen task.
5. Assisting the teacher in any other appropriate ways.
6. Maintaining professional attitudes and loyalty to the school.
7. Treating all children with dignity and respect.
8. Attending all staff meetings and recommended training programs and conferences.
9. Participating in professional workshops that work for the improvement of early childhood education.
10. Maintaining confidentiality about children, their families, and other employees outside the school.
11. Supervising outside playground activities.
12. Helping with the operations of audio/visual aids (projectors, etc.).
14. Follow directions given by head teacher or immediate supervisor.
15. Help with daily cleaning. (Classroom, bathrooms, hallways, & ect.)
To be considered for these positions, you must meet all State Licensing requirements listed below:
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must have HS diploma or equivalent
~*~*~*~*~*~ FOR ALL ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
First Aid (card)
Blood borne Pathogens (card)
TB test through your local health department or personal health care provider is mandatory prior to start date (no exceptions must be current!)
Applicant must pass multiple background checks, drug screening, and physical evaluation.
If you are interested after reading this and you feel you will be an asset to our childcare preschool program please e-mail your resume and cover letter to OnceUponATimeChildWorld@gmail.com
Do not just email your phone number we WILL NOT be conducting any phone interviews for this position at all.
Once Upon A Time Child World is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age or national origin.
- with five years of experience in office management or Bachelor’s Degree required
- Dedication and loyalty to promote growth and success of Hart & Associates Construction, LLC
- Superior record of work as an administrative professional
- Ability to manage administrative work and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products